Full Stack Developer
January 2013 - May 2016
- Development of university websites and landing pages utilizing various technologies and web services to meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with Marketing and SEO to setup, optimize, maintain, and develop functionality with Umbraco and WordPress.
- .NET, IIS, Umbraco, C#, Razor, MVC, MSSQL, WordPress, PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, LESS, jQuery, AngularJS, GIT, TFS, REST, Agile.
Front-End Web Developer
July 2012 - December 2012
- Front-end development of high visibility college sports websites.
- Tasks included collaborating with project managers, brand managers, stakeholders, and back-end devs. to update and maintain websites. This involved creating and updating landing pages for bowl games, ad rails, schedules, results, updating mobile sites, mobile app. graphics, and various website functionality.
- DotNetNuke, HTML, CSS, XSLT, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, SVN.
Web Developer and Designer
September 2011 - July 2012
- Back and front-end development of corporate WordPress websites.
- Developed online product demo with WordPress, PHP, HTML, CSS, AJAX, Flowplayer, and CDN.
- Built video interface for online courses with Flash and ActionScript.
- Designed product packaging and online advertisements using InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Designed, programmed, and multivariate tested cross-client compatible HTML email campaigns.
July 2010 - August 2011
- Interfaced with clients and provided back and front-end development for websites including eCommerce.
- Conversion from wireframe PSDs into fully functional Drupal and WordPress websites.
- Developed plugins and modules with PHP, WordPress, and Drupal to extend functionality.
- Experience with CentOS and Ubuntu servers, including Amazon AWS Cloud (EC2).
- Development using LAMP, PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, jQuery, and GIT.
June 2008 - Present
- Development with open source technologies utilizing LAMP, PHP, WordPress, Drupal, CSS, LESS, jQuery, and Bootstrap.